EMPpad iMRS Professional includes the control unit, whole body mat, the pillow applicator, probe applicator and the iGUIDE additional settings.
Deposit money back guarantee if our EMPpad trial doesn’t work for you, You only pay for shipping. See terms and conditions below for details.
The iMRS Professional works at 400% intensity.
No prices? Sign up to join the EMPulse Hub… it’s FREE!
The iMRS control unit is stylishly designed with a crystal clear blue LCD display and easy touch buttons. The complete system allows variable treatment times of 8/16/24 minutes and works with the integrated biorhythm organ clock. It has 3 memory buttons giving it the capacity to set up and store the personal settings for up to 3 users. It comes with the SD card for the complete system and has sockets available for all the applicators, along with specific connections for all the optional accessories (iSLRS and iMORE).
The iMRS pillow applicator includes a pair of uniformly wound copper coils generating two symmetrical electromagnetic fields. The pillow applicator of the iMRS System is ideal for local application and localised pain. It is made from the same high quality materials as the body mat and can also be wipe cleaned.
iMRS Guide ( iGUIDE )
The EMPpad iMRS iGUIDE contains a database of 250 health issues with over 3500 treatment variations that can help with these conditions pre-programmed into the system. All you need to do is find the condition you want treating and the system does the rest.
Whole Body Mat
The iMRS whole body mat has 6 copper coils contained within it to provide electromagnetic pulsations to the whole body. The whole body mat provides a graduated intensity of PEMF such that the greatest intensity is at the feet and weakest at the head, mimicking our exposure to the Earth’s magnetic field.
The body mat can be folded in an ‘s’ formation for easy storage and can be wipe cleaned.
The EMPpad iMRS probe applicator produces the highest intensity signal of all the other applicators. The body mat and pillow have an average output of 45 microtesla but the probe has and average out put of 300 microtesla. This is particularly useful to concentrate a high strength electromagnetic field to treat acute pain or local complaints in the body with high strength electromagnetic fields.
- The Device will be received upon receiving your payment.
- The client ensures that Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH property is protected against theft. In the case of theft, the client must inform Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH immediately. The client is responsible for any damage, destruction and premature wear and tear to Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH property during the trial period. The client is obliged to insure the trial system/s against these risks.
- After the term, the client is obliged to return the system unconditionally to Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH. Please note the return date from the delivery note and invoice accompanying the system. Upon return the trial system has to be in the same condition as it was upon delivery to you. If the system is not returned in the same condition, Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH has the right to repair the system at the client’s expense. The resulting costs will be deducted from the client’s deposit.
- When the system is returned after 1 month, the client’s deposit will be refunded in full. NB: A return form will accompany the system which must be completed in full and returned with the system.
- The client may purchase the trial system ( which is new and not a demonstration model ) after the trial period. All sums paid under the terms of the trial agreement, excluding shipping costs, will be deducted from the sale price of the system/s.
- The trial system remains the property of Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH throughout the trial period.
- In the event that one of the clauses in this trial agreement is not complied with for any reason, all other clauses remain in force, and Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH and the client are obliged to find an acceptable solution so that the terms of this trial agreement can be enforced.
- In case of any changes or additions, a new trial agreement will be drawn up.
- In the event of a dispute, UK/EU Law will apply.
- If there is a monthly promotional deal on the full retail purchase of your trial system at the time of placing your order, EMPpad will honour that monthly deal price after the trial period, should you choose to purchase the EMPpad iMRS system in full.
All monies paid in deposit and rental, excluding shipping costs, are deductible from the subsequent final purchase price of the EMPpad iMRS system. Relevant promotional offers will be applied in accordance with the start date of the trial, not the date of purchase.