Reliance on Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information About Us
https://www.emppad.com is a site operated by EMPpad Limited; we are a private company limited by shares incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 08843883 – VAT Registration No. 268 1222 10, whose registered office is at 26 The Scop, Almondsbury. Bristol BS32 4DU.
Accessing our Website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensor.
Changes and Updates to the Website
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: Loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about You and Your Visits to Our Website
Viruses, Hacking & Other Offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from Our Website
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website.
EMPpad is a UK registered trade mark of EMPpad Limited.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us here.
Thank you for visiting our website.
EMPpad iMRS Systems Trial Agreement – Terms and Conditions
1. The Device will be received upon receiving your payment.
2. The client ensures that Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH property is protected against theft. In the case of theft, the client must inform Swiss Bionic Solutions immediately. The client is responsible for any damage, destruction and premature wear and tear to Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH property during the trial period. The client is obliged to insure the trial systems against these risks.
3. After the term, the client is obliged to return the system unconditionally to Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH. Please note the return date from the delivery note and invoice accompanying the system. Upon return the trial system has to be in the same condition as it was upon delivery to you. If the system is not returned in the same condition, Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH has the right to repair the system at the client’s expense. The resulting costs will be deducted from the client’s deposit.
4. When the system is returned after 1 month, the client’s deposit will be refunded in full. NB: A return form will accompany the system which must be completed in full and returned with the system.
5. The client may purchase the iMRS system after the trial period. All sums paid under the terms of the trial agreement will be deducted from the sale price of the system/s.
If there is a monthly promotional deal on the full retail purchase of your trial system at the time of placing your order, EMPpad will honour that monthly deal price after the trial period, should you choose to purchase the EMPpad iMRS system in full.
6. The trial system remains the property of Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH throughout the trial period.
7. In the event that one of the clauses in this rental agreement is not complied with for any reason, all other clauses remain in force, and Swiss Bionic Solutions GmbH and the client are obliged to find an acceptable solution so that the terms of this rental agreement can be enforced.
8. In case of any changes or additions, a new rental agreement will be drawn up.
9. In the event of a dispute, UK/EU Law will apply.
All monies paid in deposit and rental, excluding shipping costs, are deductible from the subsequent final purchase price of the EMPpad iMRS system. Relevant promotional offers will be applied in accordance with the start date of the trial, not the date of purchase.
USA dollar prices on our online shop are displayed excluding tax
Due to varying regional tax rates in the USA, we are unable to apply tax at checkout. Any US orders placed will be required to pay the local tax rate prior to shipping. We will be in contact with you to arrange this. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us here.